This page covers a non-latest version of Handsontable.
Play around with a demo of Handsontable, in your favorite framework.
# Find the code on GitHub
- TypeScript demo app (opens new window)
- Angular demo app (opens new window)
- React demo app (opens new window)
- Vue demo app (opens new window)
# Try out the demo's features
Explore the demo, to discover Handsontable's most popular features:
- Context menu →
- Dropdown cell type →
- Column groups →
- Column menu →
- Column filter →-
- Column hiding →
- Row sorting →
- And more!
# Edit the demo's source code
- View the complete source code behind your framework's demo
- Run your framework's demo on your local machine
- Fork the directory with your framework's demo, and add changes of your own
Just select your framework from the demo above.