Your contributions to this project are very welcome. If you want to fix a bug or propose a new feature, you can open a new Pull Request but first make sure it follows these general rules:
- Sign this Contributor License Agreement to allow us to publish your changes to the code.
- Make your changes on a separate branch. This will speed up the merging process.
- Always make the target of your pull request the `develop` branch, not `master`.
- Do not edit files in `dist/` (e.g: `handsontable.js`, `handsontable.css`, `handsontable.full.js`, `handsontable.full.css`, `languages/all.js`) and `languages/` (e.g: `en-US.js`, `pl-PL.js`) directories. Instead, edit files inside the `src/` directory and then use `npm run build` to make a build. More information about this you can find here.
- Important: For any change you make, please add at least one test case** in `test/e2e/` (for End-to-End tests), `test/unit/` or `src/3rdparty/walkontable/test/spec/`. That will help us understand the issue and make sure that it stays fixed forever. Read more about our testing process.
- Please lint the code, i.e. by
- Add a thorough description of all the changes.
Thank you for your commitment!