Handsontable 5.0.1 is now released
We’re in the middle of peak-season so the timing couldn’t be better for a patch release of Handsontable (5.0.1). It brings some important bug fixes reported by users on GitHub and through our support channels. This version is backward-compatible so bump your version as soon as possible to benefit from these latest changes.
- Updated a
README.mdentry regarding typescript. (#29)
- Changed an improper link in
- Added tests for the
fixedRowsBottomsynchronization issue. (#96)
- Fixed a bug, where the
Cmd + F/
Ctrl + Fkey combination enabled the multiple selection mode. (#5302)
- Added the
getRegisteredmethod to the typescript definition file. (#5262)
- Fixed a bug, where hiding the custom border through the
setBordersmethod did not work. (#5240)
- Fixed a problem with opening the
handsontable-typed cell multiple times. (#5195)
- Fixed a problem with inconsistent row height in certain situations. (#4888)
- Fixed a bug with autofill border overlapping the selection border. (#4810)
- Fixed a bug, where pressing the down arrow would not scroll the table, when the row header was selected. (#3560)
- Fixed a problem with calculating the column width after selecting an in-cell checkbox. (#3437)
- Corrected all Handsontable CE ESLint warnings regarding the following rules:
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with news and updates.
Leave a comment below or write to us if you have any questions.