is now released
We are happy to announce that Handsontable (CE/Pro) 5.0.0. has been released. We focused mainly on fixing bugs and making small improvements to the layout of Handsontable.
- Refactored the Custom Borders plugin. The API method was changed - added new methods such as
clearBorders. The initial object configuration has not been changed - it is still compatible with the previous releases. (#5017)
- Improved colors, cursor style and sizes of some parts of Handsontable. (#5170)
- Fixed an issue related with a lack of
afterSelectionEndhook being fired when
contextmenuevent is called for a cell. This fix additionally introduces two new hooks (
beforeOnCellContextMenu). (#5201, #5232)
- Fixed an issue related with minifying CSS files where the
z-indexproperty was incorrectly modified by
OptimizeCssAssetsPluginwebpack plugin. (#5230)
- Cleaned up and improved the code readability of the
- Updated the TypeScript definition file. (#5211)
- Fixed sort indicator which didn't update after moving columns. (#3900)
- Fixed an issue with an autocomplete's cell arrow being pushed to a new line. (#5124)
- Added an ability to disable Byte Order Mark (BOM) while exporting table to the CSV file. (#86)
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with news and updates.
Leave a comment below or write to us if you have any questions.