Handsontable 3.0.0 is now available
We are pleased to confirm that Handsontable (CE/Pro) 3.0.0 has been released today. We added three new localizations for Chinese-CN, Chinese-TW and French-FR. Many thanks to all GitHub contributors to these localizations.
In this version we also fixed some issues that were identified as regression-type or high priority, including sorting, minSpareRows and selection. See the list below for more details.
The Column Sorting plugin has been refactored and improved. The public API has been changed as well (#5014):
- The main instance of the
sortfunction was moved to the plugin,
sortIndexproperty was removed from the Handsontable main instance,
- Moved the
sortOrderproperties from the main instance to the plugin,
sortOrderproperty now accepts string values (
none). It previously accepted booleans (
truefor ascending order,
falsefor descending order,
undefinedfor default order).
The Gantt Chart plugin now allows generating year-related data for years other than the one currently displayed. (#67) Along the way, some of its API methods became private.
- Added missing type definitions for the Search Plugin. (#5039)
- Added the Chinese (CN, TW) translations. (#5007, #4923)
- Added the French translation. (#4777)
- Fixed a problem, where an error was being thrown when using the
- Fixed a problem, where using the TAB key removed some data, when
minSpareColswas set to
- Fixed a bug, where an infinite hook loop was being created when the table was initialized at the bottom of the page. (#4961)
- Fixed some issues with the CI stability. (#4925)
- Removed some unnecessary margins from the Filtering dropdown. (#69)
- Added an option to the Gantt Chart plugin, which allows skipping the incomplete weeks at the beginning and/or end of the month. (#65)
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with news and updates.
Leave a comment below or write to us if you have any questions.