Handsontable Pro 1.18.0 (CE 0.38.0) released
Today we have released a new version of Handsontable Pro (1.18.0) and Community Edition (0.38.0). It includes one backward-incompatible change which is a removal of the mobile editor. That editor was a special pop-up built to help navigate between cells and editing data on iPads and iPhones. The editor is now available in its standard form and can be enabled by a double-tap.
- We removed the mobile editor from the code. A standard editor is now used when editing data in mobile devices such as iPad or iPhone. (#4911)
- Fixed a bug, where merged cells declared outside of the table were still partially rendered. (#4887)
- Added tests for mobile devices. (#4868)
- Fixed a bug, where rows were not being rendered, when scrolling the table on a mobile devices. (#4856)
- Added some missing API for the non-contiguous selection feature. (#4811)
- Change the
- Fixed a problem with reversed scrolling on Microsoft Edge. (#4320)
- Added a proper source argument value for removing data from the table using the Backspace and Delete keys. (#3916, #3539)
- Added a
cellPropertiesargument for the
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date with all updates on Handsontable.
We appreciate all of your suggestions that help us to improve Handsontable. You can leave a comment or write to us.