Handsontable 6.2.1 released
Today we’ve released Handsontable 6.2.1. In this version, we’ve updated to Babel 7, fixed a variety of bugs and other issues, and made some updates to the TypeScript definition file. Check out the list below for all of the details.
- Fixed a bug where calling
loadDatawith a new, larger dataset caused an error to be thrown. (#5617)
- Fixed a bug where the mobile keyboard opened on every cell selection on Android devices. (#5586)
- Fixed a bug where date validation did not work properly in some cases. (#5563)
- Fixed a problem with poor
updateSettingsperformance when removing rows. (#5561)
- Fixed a problem with improper
carriage returnsymbol usage in pasted data. (#5477)
- Added some missing methods, options, and hooks to the TypeScript definition file. (#5639, #5590)
- Corrected the CSS property assignments to zero, from
- Fixed a bug where the
autofillfeature did not work properly with the
mergeCellsplugin while working on an object-based dataset. (#5022)
- Fixed a problem with the
observeChangesplugin causing a memory leak. (#4400)
- Fixed a problem with scientific notation not being supported in the numeric editor. (#2030)
- Fixed a bug where setting
falsedid not disallow changing the state of
checkbox-type cells using the ENTER key. (#4162)
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with news and updates.
Leave a comment below or write to us if you have any questions.