Handsontable 6.2.0 out now!
We’re happy to announce that Handsontable 6.2.0 is now live. We’ve updated the TypeScript definition file and have made some improvements to the efficiency of our recently added
multiColumnSorting plugin. Also, thanks to @kuil09 and @NullIsNot0 for their work on Korean and Latvian translations, respectively, we’ve been able to add these two languages to our set.
- Added language support for Korean. (#5356)
- Added language support for Latvian. (#5186)
- Updated the TypeScript definition file for
MultiColumnSorting. (#5445, #5545)
- Updated the TypeScript definition for
- Updated the TypeScript definition for some selection and context menu related methods and hooks. (#5307)
- Fixed a bug where the
CopyPasteplugin worked incorrectly when copying
- Fixed a problem with improper
- Fixed a problem with the keyboard opening on every selection on mobile. (#5479)
- Refactored the
columnSortingplugin to be reusable with the
- Fixed a bug where adding a new row cleared the data from the first row. (#5446)
- Fixed a bug where using the
allowInvalid: falseoption on date-type cells broke the table. (#5419)
- Fixed a bug where column header width was being calculated incorrectly. (#5359)
- Fixed a problem with building Handsontable
- Fixed a bug where opening the context menu on the column header sorted the column. (#176, #4676)
- Updated Jest to resolve a security issue with the
mergepackage. (#179, #5564)
- Fixed some unstable tests that caused the CI to fail frequently. (#5562)
- Fixed the
ERR_ADDRESS_INVALIDerror when running e2e tests. (#5558)
- Refactored the
multiColumnSortingplugin to use the
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with news and updates.
Leave a comment below or write to us if you have any questions.