Handsontable 6.0.1 out now!
After releasing Handsontable 6.0.0, we spotted some pesky issues that needed to be promptly fixed. Although this update is simply a patch, it is a very important one that will allow you to use the multi-column sorting feature to its full potential.
- Fixed a bug where inserting new columns threw an error. (#140, #5422)
- Fixed a problem where the non-contiguous selection did not work properly in multiple scenarios. (#5427)
- Fixed a bug where a newly edited cell had the background of the previously edited cell. (#5402)
- Fixed a bug where an error was being thrown after clicking the top-left corner of the table. (#144, #5434)
- Fixed a bug where adding a new row cleared the data in the first row. (#142, #5431)
Follow us on Twitter to keep up with news and updates.
Leave a comment below or write to us if you have any questions.