Handsontable Pro 1.15.1 (CE 0.35.1) released
Today we have released a new version of Handsontable Pro/CE. This time we focused on fixing small bugs and making enhancements. Also, thanks to @buggythepirate, @madoar, @ckruhs, we have been able to add a new translation in German.
- Fixed an inconsistency with input formatting. The
numericFormatshould now be used only to format the output, not the input data. (#4706)
- Fixed a bug, where the
languageproperty was not a part of the settings object prototype. (#4686)
- Rewritten the
DragToScrollplugin to ES6. (#4626)
- The Context Menu was expanded horizontally by 15px. (#4657)
- Fixed a bug, where pressing the ESC key did not close the Context Menu. (#4585)
- Fixed a problem with the
afterValidatehook’s arguments with
trimRowsenabled. (#4568 and #23)
- Added missing changes for the language support. (#4709)
- Added a German language pack. (#4669)
- Added the Code of Conduct file to the repo. (#4718)
- Updated the
momentversion because of a ReDoS vulnerability. (#4677)
- Handsontable Pro: Fixed a problem, where the language files were not generated properly in some specific cases. (#23)
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date with all updates on Handsontable.
We appreciate all of your suggestions that help us to improve Handsontable. You can leave a comment or contact us here.