Handsontable Pro 1.14.0 (CE 0.34.2) released
Today we released a new version of Handsontable Pro (1.14.0) and Community Edition (0.34.2). Among others things, we fixed a bug causing a misalignment of an indicator when moving fixed size columns.
- It is required to pass a valid license key in the settings object under the
licenseKeyproperty. If a valid key is not provided, Handsontable Pro will display a small notification right below the table. Please review your implementation to make sure your setup is correct. Learn more
- Fixed a problem with incorrect usage of the
testmethod in the
- Fixed a bug, where zoomed-out Chrome made the table impossible to scroll (#4502).
- Fixed a problem with misaligned indicator in the Manual Column Move plugin (#4496).
- Fixed an issue with Handsontable’s default export property (#4495).
Follow us on Twitter to be up-to-date with all updates to Handsontable.
We appreciate all of your suggestions and bug reports that helps us fix issues faster. You may want to leave a comment or contact us to help us make Handsontable even better.