Handsontable Pro 1.13.0 (CE 0.34.0) released
Today we are happy to announce that Handsontable Pro 1.13.0 (Community Edition 0.34.0) is finally out the door. In this version we have fixed a few minor issues that were reported by our community on GitHub. Also, new enhancements to the Filter plugin are introduced. Most of them are connected with the new capability to set AND/OR conditions through the visual part of the plugin as well as its API.
- We’ve unified the types of coordinates passed to these plugin hooks:
afterSetCellMeta. Now they’ll be operating on visual table coordinates (so do the
setCellMetamethods). Please make sure you update your hook callbacks to use them properly ( #4409).
- Updated the Filters documentation.
- Fixed a problem where the Filters plugin threw an error when there was a condition with too many arguments applied.
- Added support for the
EXPformula in the Filters plugin.
- Changed the text in the warning message thrown when the amount of conditions exceeded the capacity of the dropdownMenu.
- Fixed the alignment of the checkboxes in the Filters dropdown menu.
- Fixed a problem where the Filters plugin threw an error when adding a condition with an improper name.
- Fixed a problem where the Filters plugin threw an error when using the
disablePluginmethod while the Dropdown Menu plugin was not enabled.
- Updated the typescript definitions to match changes in the Filters plugin. (#4429)
- Added a parameter to the
afterUpdateSettingshook, carrying information about the settings object passed to the
- Fixed the
removeCellMetamethod. Previously it did not work properly with row and column order modifications. (#4410)
- Fixed a problem where an error was thrown when using
setCopyableTextbefore selecting anything in the table. (#4390)
- Updated the documentation for the Comments plugin. (#4379)
- Fixed testing setup not working on Windows. (#4378)
- Updated the Travis config to run hot-builder tests along with Handsontable tests. (#4372)
You want to be up-to-date with all our updates? You will always find fresh updates on our Twitter profile.
We appreciate all Github issues and emails which helped us fix issues in the current release. Leave a comment or contact us to help us make Handsontable even better.