Handsontable Pro 1.12.0 (CE 0.33.0) released
Today we are happy to announce that Handsontable Pro 1.12.0 (Community Edition 0.33.0) is finally released. In this version we have completely removed ZeroClipboard from our dependencies and replaced it with our custom solution based on ClipboardEvent. From now on Handsontable is Flash-free!
- We’ve refactored the Copy/Paste plugin and removed the ZeroClipboard dependency. Please make sure it works as expected in your setup before updating to this version.
- Some of the Filters plugin’s API methods has changed. Please check #4358 for detailed information.
- Fixed a bug where Filters were broken when doing a custom build.
- Added a workaround for npm incorrectly generating the package-lock.json file.
- Removed ZeroClipboard from dependencies.
- Extended the Filters API for with extra operations between conditions. (#4191, #4032, #3895, #3876, #3170, #3025, #2298, #2259).
- Updated the Handsontable dependencies. (#4280).
- Fixed a problem with a missing method import (#4367).
- Added a new config option for the Comments plugin (displayDelay), allowing to customize the delay for showing the comment box. (#4323).
- Fixed a problem, where using the Autofill option upwards with a group of cells gave unexpected results. (#4298).
- Fixed an issue with different gap sizes in the dropdown menu for Firefox and Chrome. (#2832).
- Added a helper for template literals. (#4354).
- Updated our ESlint rules list. (#4366).
You want to be up-to-date with all our updates? You will always find fresh updates on our Twitter profile.
We appreciate all Github issues and emails which helped us fix issues in the current release. Leave a comment or contact us to help us make Handsontable even better.